The Ordinary Home Has Been Nominated For The Liebster Award!
Thank you, Imagine Forest, for nominating me! I am honored. 🙂 🙂 Also, thank you for the backlink on your Liebster award post.
For those of you who don’t know or read the Imagine Forest Blog, they have tones of creative writing resources, lessons, and activities for kids! They even have a new writing community which you can sign-up for here. Or check out the rest of their blog here. I especially like their section called story crafts where they have paper finger puppets, DIY story games and more which you can download and do with your child. This is definitely a website I recommend bookmarking you and signing up for their newsletter so you can keep up to date with all the activities they are posting. I will personally be spending a lot of time browsing and getting ideas for my own kids and we are going to have so much fun doing them! 🙂
About the Liebster Awards!
The word Liebster means sweetest or kindest in German, and this award was started to help bloggers promote other bloggers. It used to be for new bloggers with fewer than 2,000 followers, but it is now geared toward bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It is to help them gain notoriety and help pull them into a community with other bloggers. If you have been nominated please follow these RULES to see what you need to do next in order to accept the nomination.
10 Random Facts About The Author Behind The Ordinary Home
- I have a cat, but I’m really a dog person.
- I hate the color pink.
- My eyes change colors based on what season it is.
- I used to drive a 40ft bus for a living.
- I’m in my late 20’s but people think I’m still in high school.
- I’m adopted.
- I’ve never been on a roller coaster.
- I don’t like cake.
- I have an extreme phobia of roaches.
- My husband may think he is the better driver, but secretly I know I am. 🙂
Questions From Imagine Forest
To accept the Liebster Award, Imagine Forest asked that I answer these questions.
- What is your favorite children’s book?
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
- What is your favorite children’s book character?
- What inspires you to write your posts and how do you deal with writer’s block?
- I mostly get inspired by reading other peoples content, and sometimes I just have to take a break for a while and it usually comes back to me.
- What was the best advice you ever received?
- To be patient because you can never redo today. This is something that I constantly struggle with.
- What made you start blogging? Where do you see yourself in a year from now?
- I started as a way to connect with other moms. I hope to have grown a small blogging community.
- Can you give one tip to other bloggers?
- Staying consistent is the best way to achieve your goals.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
- I would want to fly because it would be breathtaking!
My Nominee Picks:
- Lauren with www.celestialliving.com
- Brandon with www.brandonandbeyond.com
- Kelsy with www.wanderlistsoul.com
- Jasmine with www.jasminececiliajonas.com
- Lori with www.lorilabre.com
Questions For My Nominees:
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you meditate?
- What is your favorite place to go on vacation?
- What is your number one goal in life?
- What is your favorite memory?
- How many times a day do you smile?
- What was the last blog post you read and loved?
- Do you like birds?